Group 4 Rothmans Replica MK2
The same people that built the original Rothmans
cars are responsable for this one! Currently in a museum..
- Built on a brand new shell in 1991 to "Rothmans"
spec. The whole car uses all new parts.
- 2L. BDG Cosworth Engine. With new parts such as alu. block,
crank, conrods, pistons and valves
- Dry sump
- Weber 48DCOEs
- ZF 5 speed gearbox
- Front suspension. 300/70 strut, 12" springs
- Rear suspension. Coil-over shocks 220/110
- Tarmac spec. AP callipers and discs front / rear
- 4 linked with watts linkage
- Gr4 X-member with adjustable and rose-jointed TCA
- Adjustable Bias pedal box
- Gartrac built Atlas axle with 5.1 and ZF diff
- Gartrac hyd. hand-brake kit
- Gartrac compression kit and rollbar
- Gartrac alu. fuel- and dry sump tanks
- Gartrac sump guard and spare wheel carrier
- Original Ford big radiator
- Original Ford high ratio steering rack
- Safety device multi point rollcage
- Recaro seats and 6 point harnesses
- Alloy archers and ready for 15" wheels
- Original 6" Minilites
- 4 Marchal X-lights
- Peltor intercom and headset
- One Halda Tripmaster and one Coralba Digitrip II
Professionally built as a copy of Ari Vatanens 1981 Champion Winning
car, painted in original Rothmans colours and with original advertising.